1. OVERVIEW At HAPPYSONA INC. (the “Company”, “we” or “us”), we use our website and other internet-based tools for the following purpose: We provide web and mobile service for managing user created information. We are required to collect and retain information about the people and companies that access and use the website (“Users” or “you”). This Policy applies to our privacy practices on all communications between the Company and Users, including but not limited to communication via:
the Company website (including the website hosted at www.happysona.com and any other web domain and mobile platform used by the Company to communicate with users now or in the future);
any mobile, computer, or tablet-based application currently offered by Company or developed in the future by the Company; and
all other services provided by the Company, as described on the Website (Items 1 to 3 are collectively referred to as the "Website").
2. INFORMATION ABOUT USERS WE COLLECT AND STORE When you choose to create an account on the Website, we will collect and retain all personal identifying information submitted to us. We will take steps to protect the information submitted to us by Users and we will not disclose any personal identifying information without the consent of Users, unless otherwise set out in this Policy. Personal identifying information may include but is not necessarily limited to: Name or Nickname, email address, photo, etc. We will not use personal identifying information to contact you for any reason unrelated to your use of the Website or for commercial reasons unrelated to the business of the Company. Except with your consent or where required by law, we will not provide personal identifying information to any third party.
3. UPLOADING PERSONAL INFORMATION In order to facilitate their interactions on the Website, Users are able, where they deem appropriate, to upload information including personal identifying information. Users should only upload information to the extent that such information enhances their experience of using the Website.
4. ADDITIONAL DATA COLLECTED To learn about your experience as a User and to make periodic improvements to the Website and our business, we may collect and retain certain information. We will automatically record information about your activity on the Website. This may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, geolocation information, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your computers and mobile devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, system configuration information, metadata, and other electronic interactions with the Company and the Website.
6. REMARKETING We may engage in "remarketing" activities using third-party services, which may include but are not limited to Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook. By using the Website, you consent to allow us to provide information to third-party service parties who may present you with advertisements about the Company after you visit the Website. We will provide third-party providers of remarketing services with the minimum amount of information required to facilitate remarketing, and in no circumstances will Company provide any personal identifying information to third-parties for the purpose of remarketing.
7. PERMITTED USES OF DATA We use data collected from the Website for various purposes, including to: provide the Website to you and accompanying customer support; notify you about updates and changes to the Website; prevent and address technical issues with the Website; monitor usage of the Website. Without restriction, we may use any information you submit through the Website for any purpose we deem appropriate so long as it is anonymous and stripped of any and all personal identifying information. We may use the data collected from the Website, devices, browsers, and any other sources, for its own purposes, both related to and unrelated to improving the Website.
8. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION We may process your personal identifying information for a number of reasons, including: performing a contract with you relating to the Website; you have provided us consent to do so; fulfilling a legal obligation; fulfilling our legitimate interests, which are not overridden by your rights; for payment processing purposes.
9. ACCESSING, CORRECTING & DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION If you wish to access or amend your personal information or to request that we permanently delete your personal information from our servers, please send an email to email@example.com. We will ensure your personal information is accessible, amended and/or deleted in a reasonable time after receiving that request. Deleting such information may require us to terminate any account you may have created in its entirety and prevent you from using the Website. So long as your account remains active, we will preserve your personal information in accordance with the Policy. You may decline to share certain personal information with us, in which case you may not be able to use the Website, either in its entirety or certain features. If you have not accessed your account for a total of 1 years, we may terminate your account, without notice, along with any personal information retained by us. When deleting your information, whether by request or due to inactivity, we will use standard electronic means to remove your personal information from our files. We will also retain any and all information that we are required to retain under any applicable laws for the full duration of time required under those laws.
10. KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE We will store your information in electronic format on industry-standard servers that we have selected. Except where required to do so by law, we will not store your personal information in any physical or paper-based format. The servers we select to store information engage security software and generally accepted standards to protect personal information. The software used by these servers is intended to prevent unauthorized access or improper use. However, no security system is perfect and there is always a risk of unauthorized parties accessing your personal information. Therefore, we make no guarantees or representations as to the technical or legal compliance of the servers we use. We cannot guarantee the complete protection and security of your personal information. Our servers may be located outside of Canada, and thus are potentially subject to the privacy and security laws in force in other countries. If you have concerns about your personal information being stored electronically in foreign jurisdictions, please contact us before proceeding to use the Website.
11. SECURITY BREACHES In the event the personal information of a User is disclosed as the result of any breach of security of the Website or its servers, regardless of who is at fault, we will take steps to advise all known affected Users within a reasonable timeframe of learning of the breach.
12. THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS To provide an enhanced experience to Users, including to track conversions and analytics, we may engage services and features controlled by third-parties. We cannot control or dictate how any third-party application you use in conjunction with the Website, now or at any point in the future, will treat any personal information you transmit through their servers when using the Website. We advise you to contact these parties directly to review their privacy policies. Without limitation, the Company uses or may use the following third-party applications and services in conjunction with the Website: Google Analytics By using any of these third-party application to interact with the Website, we will not be given access to your login credentials, user name, password, payment information, or any information you may provide directly to these applications.
13. USE OF WEBSITE BY MINORS With the following restrictions, the Website may be accessed in certain circumstances by persons under the age of 18. We take the following precautions to protect the safety and information of persons under the age of 18: Persons under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the Website without the express permission and direct supervision of a parent or guardian. Persons under the age of 13 are prohibited from submitting any personal identifying information through the Website. The Company will immediately delete any personal identifying information submitted in violation of this Policy.
14. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If the Company or its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data about Users may be one of the transferred assets.
fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
15. USER REFERRAL SERVICE You can choose to provide us with the names and email addresses of individuals or organizations that you feel would be interested in learning more about our products and services. When you choose to engage this service, we may send a preliminary email to each address provided to us, inviting the contact to visit our website. We continue to store the contact details in order to track the success of our referral service.
16. AMENDING THIS POLICY This Policy may be updated and amended from time to time. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time, and any amended Policy is effective upon posting to the Website. We will make efforts to communicate any changes to this Policy we deem material, in our sole discretion, via email or notifications on the Website. Your continued use of the Website will be deemed acceptance of any amended Policy.
17. CONTACT US We encourage you to send us questions and inquiries on this Policy and the steps we take to keep your personal information secure. Please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to all inquiries on the Policy within 7 days.
LAST UPDATED: JUNE 12, 2020